Jammu and Kashmir, often compared to Switzerland, offers wonderful sights of natural beauty and heritage dating back to thousands of years. Bifurcated into two regions of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir is truly a region of pure environment with amazing beauty of lakes, gardens, mountains, rivers, heritage structures, etc. You can come to the region through the Kashmir tourism package from Delhi and spend some incredible days here that will stay in your memory for long.*Best time to Visit The Kashmir
1. Kashmir - Also referred to as paradise or heaven on earth, Kashmir has the name after sage Kashyap. Known for its splendid Mughal gardens, lakes and hills, Kashmir truly fascinates tourists because of its lush greenery and splendid weather throughout the year. Known for the famous animal Hangul, Kashmir has a wonderful snowfall during the winter season and the entire valley is covered with a white blanket. Come here through the Kashmir tourism guide from Chennai. Gulmarg and Pahalgham are scenic attractions of natural beauty.
2. Srinagar - Srinagar is the summer capital of Kashmir and is known for the famous tulip garden, Dal lake apart from wonderful Mughal gardens. With the past dating back to thousands of years, you find the famous Pair Mahal here apart from shrines of Hindus and Muslims that include temples and mosques. Come here through the Kashmir tourism holiday package from Kolkata.
3. Gulmarg - From Srinagar, you can travel by road and reach Gulmarg. This region is known to have a lush snowfall and you can enchant yourself in the splendid beauty of nature. You can have a Gondola ride here. Come here through the Kashmir tourism package from Mumbai. You can enjoy skiing here.
4. Sonmarg- You can approach Sonmarg via Kashmir or Ladakh region and refresh yourself with the famous Thajiwas Glacier. Sonmarg is known for its splendid meadows and refreshing weather that will rejuvenate your soul after reaching this region. Come here through the Kashmir tourism trip from Chennai.
5. Pahalgam - Known for the famous Lidder river and many valleys that also includes the famous Betaab valley, Pahalgham is also considered as the path to the famous Amarnath pilgrimage that takes place once in a year. You can indulge in horse or pony riding here. Come here through the Kashmir tourism holiday package from Indore.
6. Jammu - Also known as winter capital of J & K, the region is known as the city of temples. The scenic Bahu fort and garden is a prime attraction apart from the famous Hari Niwas Palace. Named after Jambu Lochan, Jammu depicts heritage of the past. The famous Raghunath temple and Shiva temple are much visited religious spots here. Come here through the Kashmir tourism heritage guide.
7. Amarnath - Known for the famous cave of Lord Shiva in the form of an ice lingam, it is a much visited religious shrine with travelers from different parts of India. Discovered by a Muslim shepherd, Amarnath is a place of divinity and you find a spiritual touch. You can approach the shrine via Bathal. Come here through the Kashmir tourism package guide.
8. Vaishno devi - Considered to be the incarnation of goddess Durga, Vaishno devi is a cave located in the Trikuta hills and can be easily approached from Jammu. Apart from pony and helicopter services, you can also reach the cave by foot. Come here through the Kashmir tourism trip from Chennai.
9. Leh Ladakh - An amazing place of incredible beauty of distinct mountains and monasteries, Leh Ladakh will soothe you with its environmental charm. You can approach the place via Manali or Srinagar. Come here through the Kashmir Tourism holiday guide.Best time to visit
You Can Visit Srinagar From March Till November. The Weather Is Pleasant.
More Than 20 Years Of Experience, Variety Of Tour Packages, Best Deals And Personalised Services.
Our dedicated travel team diligently works round-the-clock to design the best travel experiences for the customers. The skilled team spends considerable amounts of time ideating tour packages that guarantee to make travelling with us an experience like no other. We select the finest hotels in every category, boast an excellent personal fleet of vehicles for transportation.
We're truly humbled to have received volumes of positive customer feedback for our services. This appreciation from our prestigious clients is more valuable than any award for us. As a customer-driven travel company, our priority has always been their satisfaction. Therefore, our dedicated team of experts endeavours to achieve the goal of making our customers happy.
We are proud to be accredited by major tour and travel associations in India and world like IATA, IATO, TAAI, IMF, MOT (Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India), and TOFT. It is an honour for us to be able to be a part of crucial initiatives towards safeguarding animal rights, protection of endangered species, and responsible mountaineering and trekking ventures.
Copyright © 2022 -2023 Thekashmirtourism.info. All Rights Reserved.